Superflow is a natural surfactant or "spreader" increasing the
effectiveness of spray coverage and penetration. Made from the
natural extracts of special South American plants, these extracts
provide a 100% saponin product creating a natural plant surfactant or
"spreader". These special properties provide many advantages in
supplying nutrients to plants, such as:
Application and Use:
- Because saponins break water tension, Superflow allows better
coverage of products such as liquid fertilizers, because they will
spread, increasing their effectiveness due to more complete
assimilation by the plant.
- Research has shown that the saponins found in Superflow make root
system cell walls more permeable, allowing better uptake of nutrients
by the root system.
- Superflow will generate better penetration in compact, root-bound
or high-density thatch soils. it will tend to loosen these soils
allowing for more complete contact with the root system.
- The saponins in Superflow are a natural vegetable steroid, making
plants more healthy and sturdy, thereby more drought resistant and
less susceptible to stressing.
- Superflow saponins allow water to drain off plants quickly, which
reduces risk of nematode and fungal concerns in turf and fruit
applications in moist or temperate climates.
- Superflow promotes leaching of high salt content in soils and
increases microbiological activity.
- Superflow is filtered to 74 microns, allowing use in fertigation systems.
- Because Superflow is made from organic compounds, it is safe for
the environment and poses no risk to water sources, wildlife or
As an adjuvant when spraying a liquid fertilizer or amendment, add
0.1% Superflow by volume to the spray solution, i.e. 100 ml Superflow
to 100 litres of solution.
When applying Superflow by itself on soil or turf, use 500 to 1000 ml
of Superflow to cover 1000 sq metres (approx 10,000 sq ft) by
diluting Superflow with water at a rate of 1 part Superflow to 100