[compost_tea] Re: SFI Soil Test Results-After a Year

Laura, from first posting on subject:
Below are SFI data on my vineyard soil taken (4/16 both years) after
a year of CT soil drenches (10 times ,~10 gallons per acre)....

So ~10 gal tea, 40 gal water and HA & Saponyn as below.
My gut tells me that more (and better) tea and more nutrients would
allow for fewer applications.

I know Elaine recommends 10gal/acre but she also recommended more HA
to increase the Mycorrize % on my soil analysis.  Dan

--- In compost_tea@yahoogroups.com, laura_s@v... wrote:
> this amount of Saponyn and HA in how much water and tea solution ?
> Laura
>

> Dan wrote >>
>
> About 8 oz Saponyn and 3-4 tblsp HA Terra Vita Sp-85.
>
>  Total water about 50 gal/acre.  Dan

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/AG3JAA/0PSxlB/TM