Re: [compost_tea] Re: Soil Foods was SFI Soil Test Results-After a Year

Dan, I add protozoa to some of my teas just before I soil drench. At other times, I simply apply protozoa...particularly in areas where I know I have a good, healthy set of beneficial microbes---Doc E has mentioned that it takes two or three weeks before the protozoa realize there are great bacteria down in the soil to eat! (Did I get that right Doc?)

Cheers,
Jeff

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor