From: Mike Bosko [mailto:mjbosko@jmtsystems.com]
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 7:45 AM
To: compost_tea@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [compost_tea] arthropods

I’m lucky enough to not have to deal with fire ants here, but something worth trying…  I used to spray a strong garlic/pepper (habenaro) tea and found that it decimated a big red ant colony here.  My wife was complaining about them attacking her when she worked in her flower bed … so I figured it wouldn’t hurt and dumped a couple cupfuls on them, next day they were all dead and gone.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor