[compost_tea] baking soda

Steve,

I know baking soda works....even though I once got in trouble with the state DEC because I told my readers to use it....it wasn't registered for that use.

My question was and you don't have to know the answer, as I am sure Dr. E will help, what does baking soda do to tea as someone, if my short term memory serves me, puts it in their tea.  If it kills the powdery mildew, then what else is it killing?

Anyone?

Cheers,

Jeff

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor