Re: [compost_tea] Bulb Mites and CT

Don't know about bulb mites, Scott.  We have tent caterpillars.  So I sprayed them 2 weeks ago.  They were all sitting on their little tent, fat & fuzzy.  Many leaves in the area had been eaten.  They haven't moved from their tent since. Just there, getting skinny and smaller every day. The leaves are bright and shiney.  No caterpillars on them any more.  One tent doesn't prove  it all.  Any other trials?  Bob

Scott Alexander <daylily@bigpond.com> wrote:
Some daylily growers are experiencing problems with bulb mites. They are eating the new spring growth. Has anyone in this group used CT to control bulb mites in the soil?
Scott Alexander

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor