Re: [compost_tea] Re: bacteria food

Hi Bob - I think this brings you back full circle for most (if not all) molasses for animal feed is sulphured so it won't ferment outside.

Jason

Robert Norsen wrote:
Have you tried farm feed stores?  farm animals are fed molasses.. Bob

jery_morgan <jery_morgan@hotmail.com> wrote:
I fine Plantation organic Black Strap Molasses in most all the heath
food stores .  its not as costly as molasses from the trees.  its
unsulphered and organic.

--- In compost_tea@yahoogroups.com, Dorothy O'Brien <obriendot@y...>