[compost_tea] hydrogen peroxide to clean brewer

Glen wrote:

>I've also started using the peroxide as my sanitizer between brews,
>by the way.

What percentage hydrogen peroxide do you use to clean your brewer? I
suppose it works to clean the sprayer as well? I also do not use
chlorine bleach (we lived for years in Japan where chlorine bleach is
considered too toxic for home use and so is not available in
supermarkets) but would like to be sure that I'm getting rid of
biofilm between brews/sprays.

Many thanks,

irene

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/0PSxlB/TM