[compost_tea] Re: adding VAM ?

--- In compost_tea@yahoogroups.com, laura_s@v... wrote:
> Has anyone on the list had results adding VAM to grapes - either
directly
> or through inoculating cover crop seed ?
>
> If so what "brand" of VAM ? and how would results monitored ?
thanks
SNIP
I posted earlier on this list and Elaine included in recent e-zine.
To quote partially...
"Significant progress was also made in Mycorrhizal colonization,
from 5 to 24% (I used a soluble Mycorrhizal product Bio-Grow from
Mycorrhizal Applications Inc. in one of the CT drenches)."

Dan, Long Mountain Vineyard

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM