[compost_tea] membership

Steve:
thank you for the welcome-- my membership check is in todays' mail--
the july conference is tempting-somehow, i must find my way---
i am very excited by this group [ normally- i am not much of a joiner ]
looking toward the future--- charls---brustkern@aol.com wrote:
Hi Charls, and welcome!  You are in the leading edge for change, and I would suggest a couple things for your CT itch....Check out www.intlctc.org, as we have a whole bunch of info and data that will be of interest to you, and at the same time, may I encourage your joining our nonprofit group?

Thank You,
Steve Brustkern
Director - Membership
ICTC