[compost_tea] Re: New poll for compost_tea

  It might be interesting to find out how many of us are to far away
from labs that can do SFW type testing.How are you then evaluating
your tea.If it is white ,floats on water and goes quack,is it a duck?
Until we get a decent lab here in africa ,what else can we do ??---
In compost_tea@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Lowenfels" <jeff@g...> wrote:
> Periodic tea testing is crucial. There are three hundred or so
members on this list. There should be at least 300 'yes' responses to
this poll!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM