Re: [compost_tea] recipes, procedure & perfomance

Judi,

Activate for fungi about four or five days in advance. This is because fungi do not multiply in tea, only grow.

Bacteria don't need the activation. They do multiply in the tea.

I have used rock dust. 5 pounds for a 100 gallon brew. It increased the fungi considerably.

I have no idea if the ICTC is taping the event. I am sure there will be others.

Cheers,

Jeff

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor