Re: [compost_tea] Backpack Sprayer Comments for Novice Applicator

If you are performing tea on a commercial basis, I cant imagine using a back pack sprayer it is going to cut into your hourly return per a man.  I would purchase a small 50-100 gallon tank with a small diaphram pump.

You will be able to get more volume better coverage increase your rate per a man hour plus look much more professional to the client.

I would hang myself if I had to go around with a backpack sprayer, it just takes to long to do the full job.

James

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here