[compost_tea] Spray

I should have listened more carefully to the 6 spray applicators at the ICTC this weekend! The pressure is one issue and they can withstand quite a bit. The real killing is in the impact velocity. It has to be gentle so whatever pressure you use, you have to develop a technique so the water droplets parachute down on to their surfaces..or up as the case may be......I am sure others have exact numbers.

Cheers,

Jeff

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here