   Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 09:39:36 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Sprayers for small scale applications

Tim, Compared to the price of a useful back pac that sounds like a
great bargain for a more capable system.  For a commercial
landscape spraying it may still be small and need a hose reel,  The
12 volt is useful.  What about keeping the system aerated?  Bob

Buy Naturally Painless & Spray Away Backaches & Joint Pain. $19.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2867&lp=m331.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/tJIe0D/79VGAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM