RE: [compost_tea] Re: Molasses Danger Zone

Kirk,

I am now totally confused.

Let's see if I can use a practical molasses example using a 250-gallon brewer.

.1% = 1 quart molasses

.3% = 3 quarts molasses

.5% = 5 quarts molasses

5%  = 12.5 gallons molasses

These additions of molasses are fine to use.

1% = 2.5 gallons molasses.

This is detrimental.  Correct?

I think this has just become somewhat complicated.

Before I switch to organic rice syrup J I’d like to know

more precisely what I’d be accomplishing with my tea

at these concentrations.

Judi