Re: [compost_tea] Mollasses?

No, IMHO you want a tea that has the right proportions of BOTH bacteria and fungi. I don't know what that is without testing, but I do know that if I give the plant a choice, it will figure it out. Let the plant decide which ones it wants.....which means you have to offer both in good numbers. See the ranges on Dr. Elaine's test results. Those or higher are needed.

Cheers,

Jeff

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here