[compost_tea] Re: Effects of chlorinated water

--- Which standard method are we getting for the $10 donation? The
nose (.4ppm) test or otherwise. I'm doing the nose test on my compost
tea,,,,For Jeff cause he wants testing? HaHa Standard method used for
water and wastewater?  Dennis

In compost_tea@yahoogroups.com, "compostanne" <Anne.C.Donahue@c...>
wrote:
> I'm up for that, just tell me where to send my $10  Anne Donahue
>

> --- In compost_tea@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Lowenfels" <jeff@g...>
> wrote:
> > How about we see if the ICTC would "sponsor" the testing. We
could
> all chip in a 10 dollar donation.....or so. Any ICTC board members
> out there to tell us if this is possible?

Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your Epson at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5705&lp=home/epson.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/brYXfA/_xWGAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM