From: soilfoodweb@aol.com [mailto:soilfoodweb@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 12:16 AM
To: compost_tea@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [compost_tea] microbes & B12

[snip]

First, a tea brew where you add the B12, and see what the biology is
once you add it...

[snip]

Buy Toner for Your Printer or Fax at LaserTonerSuperstore.com-Save 55%!
We have your brand: HP, IBM, Canon, Xerox, Apple and many more for less!
http://www.LaserTonerSuperstore.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YmQqWC/qicGAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM