Re: [compost_tea] Tanks For Sale

Those sound great for what I do in brewers.  Can I have the dimensions?  What are you asking for them?  Do you have any idea of the cost to ship them to Washington State?
To anyone interested, I can furnish a brewer for each tank, then ship the tank and brewer directly to the final user.  Bob
sharkman_04101 <sharkman@maine.rr.com> wrote:
I don't wish to break any group rules, but I have two tanks that I
think someone in here may be interested in. I have two 1,200 gallon,
cone-bottom, poly tanks. They are both on a solid metal frame, about
four feet off the ground. They would make a perfect, large scale tea
brewer to the right individual who knows how to properly construct a
brewer that will make AACT.

I had been using these two tanks in my process to produce Organic
Gem, but I have outgrown them. I recently upgraded to a bank of 3,000
gallon tanks.

The tanks are here at my facility in Massachusetts. I would be happy
to e-mail photos if someone is interested.

Kindly,
Jeff Young
President
Advanced Marine Technologies