[compost_tea] Re: EPA

Science Bob, that's what we are here to discuss. There is NO data on
ACT and pesticidal properties. I don't find any conspiracy in the
fact that we cannot represent ACT as an insecticide. ACT may or may
not directly effect an insect population. To represent ACT in any
other light is nothing more than irresponsible and is clearly asking
for trouble. Are we so interested in sales that we will now discard
science?

ACT is a *PART* of a paradigm lets learn to manage the whole system
and use ACT for what it is, a valuable tool. Not a panacea!

--- In compost_tea@yahoogroups.com, Robert Norsen <bnbrew@y...> wrote:
> Is the EPA such a threat that we can't openly enjoy the merits of
ACT?  Here we have the solution for many of the problems that the EPA
is searching for and we choose to hide it from them?  Maybe we need
to be proactive.  Show them it has the answers they need.  Get THEM
to PROMOTE ACT. That is their mission.

> Unfortunately.  But do we let that condition prevail?
>
> Is this no longer the governent of the people, for the people, by
the people ?   BY THE PEOPLE !

>  Did all those millions who gave their lives to defend freedom do
so,  so that we, in utter safety, would allow freedom to perish
because we are proccupied, timid?   Not this kid, Bob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/0PSxlB/TM