From: Robert Norsen [mailto:bnbrew@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 8:48 PM
To: compost_tea@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [compost_tea] Re: Filtering ACT

Hey Judy that's better than what Kevina and I thought of! Bob

Jeff Young <sharkman_04101@yahoo.com> wrote:

You may want to consider fish in this application. Fish is an excellent deer repellent, and a potent microbial food.

Judi Stewart <js@olympus.net> wrote:

I put a fair amount of molasses in the last brew for the

fruit club and one member asked me not to do that

again.  The deer ate the tree.

Judi