From: Lmvine1@cs.com [mailto:Lmvine1@cs.com]
Sent:
Monday, September 08, 2003 8:02 AM
To: compost_tea@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [compost_tea] Re: Fruit Club Update

In a message dated 9/8/2003 10:57:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tom@livesoil.com writes:

ThermX70 is OMRI listed.
http://www.groworganic.com/a/pdf/label/psa000-b.pdf

http://www.groworganic.com/a/item_PSA000_ThermX70YuccaExtractqt.html

It may be OMRI listed but in an e-mail from factory they said they use a preservative!!
E-mail below in quotes.
"We use 0.1% sodium benzoate as a preservative in the Thermx-70. The percent saponin in Thermx-70 is a minimum of 20%, it is usally aroun 23%. If you have anymore questions feel free to call me at 1-800-327-0000.

Wilfredo Idolyantes
Customer Sales &Service"

Dan

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor