Re: [compost_tea] Re: probiotics

Dennis - Estimate is based on 15 to 25 gallons / acre.  Pricng is still all over a range - depending.

dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
--- In compost_tea@yahoogroups.com, Robert Norsen <bnbrew@y...> wrote:
> That is an impressive study your presentd on probiotics.  Sounds
like a good product.  It sounds a lot like ACT.  There are some
differences.  Others will tell you more than I will, Clay.  This is
my question and statement:

> How does the cost of this product compare to compost tea?   If you
were to cover say 10 acres with ACT it would cost from $ 450  plus of
miinus about $250.

Bob, How many gallons undiluted ACT per acre goes on at that price?
Dennis

What is the true diversity of those  products?  We think ACT has a
diverse population of microes in the order of a few hundr ed to many
thousands of varieties.  The better to eat  a wider range of adverse
microbes or other wise protect yout plants.

> There might be some advantage of adding probioics to the ACT just
before applicaation
> But listen to the rest of the ACT group. That is why we are all
here.  Bob
> clay <rhibo@i...> wrote:

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here