Re: [compost_tea] New poll for compost_tea

From: David Loring <dloring3_at_cox.net>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 07:30:58 -0700

Laura - I've talked with people a lot about how much sugar they add and one=
 ounce in 10 gallons seemed pretty low but I'll add a 1/2 ounce if I can st=
ill do it. How much do you add ?

Dave

David A. Loring, Project Leader
Southeast Asia Project
Dietrick Institute for Applied Insect Ecology
dloring3_at_cox.net ph (760) 489-9438