Re: [compost_tea] seaweeds

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 21:23:12 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah Jeff, My thoughts: Jeff is nominated to do a scientific wag test and report. Is anyone else equally qualified? What are the contnets of seaweed and kelp? Ocean minerals and ____ ? Bob

Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com> wrote:
Seaweeds: Anyone done testing on varieties other than the North Atlantic Kelp? For example, I made a great Japanese salad the other day and used Arame seaweed. I soaked it, as per directions, and then thought about the soaking liquid.....any thoughts?

Cheers,

Jeff L

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT