Re: [compost_tea] MSDS

From: Steve Bridges <kimas_at_texasgrown.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 00:58:52 -0500

whoa,,,,an MSDS for every single compost tea maker that markets his/her tea?
Please forward a sample of your MSDS template. As I have been making and
giving away tea for two years with no problems I doubt that there would be
any problem. It is almost laughable that we would come under scrutiny from
anyone when our elected representives allow the use of hazwaste as
fertilizers on major ag lands.

There is very little, if any, oversight of ingredients of fertilizers past
the NPK requirements, bolstered and paid for by land grant educational
institutions, that do not want any light shone on the fallacy of their setup
with the polluters that support their programs.

If they want to go there, a big can of worms is going to burst open, and it
won't be pretty to those that shove hazwaste on the blinder-wearing,
extension agent worshiping farmer......
Steve Bridges