Re: [compost_tea] Re: MSDS

From: Thomas Giannou <thomas_at_tandjenterprises.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 09:13:16 -0700

Hi Tom,

Here's an MSDS on dried molasses: http://www.pestell.com/MSDS_sheets/msds_%=
20molasses.htm .

I've seen MSDS statements on all kinds of food products. I've found that m=
ost everything sold in stores is required to have an MSDS statement availab=
le. I was looking at a School Districts bid request for different brands o=
f cerials and they require an MSDS for each product furnished.

I get the impression that every manufacturer who makes a product needs to h=
ave an MSDS form for their product. In fact, people who sell products need=
 to be able to furnish a copy of an MSDS for that product when a customer r=
equests one. That's a fairly common requirment in retail stores.

--Thomas Giannou
http://www.tandjenterprises.com