Re: [compost_tea] Compost Tea for Roses or Boxwood?

From: <sbrustkern_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 00:28:50 EDT

Hi Chris,

I have had the same great experience as Charlie reported. I have been very
successful in both spray and soil drench on both roses and boxwoods. I even
did a test on a neighbors roses, who historically had all sorts of rose
problems....spots, aphids, mildew, etc., and I have cleaned up those problems! In
addition the roses that I did spray and drench were also the first to bloom, stay
on stem longer, and have significantly more buds for the future, that those I
did not spray. Wondering what type brewer you purchased, and what
ingredients you are thinking of using, as this makes a difference. Boxwoods are green,
rich, and growing!

Good Luck!
Steve Brustkern

Papyrus.jpg