Re: [compost_tea] Effect Of Light On Bacteria & Fungal Growth

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 09:33:11 -0800

Do you need a clear container?

You don't have to worry about your blue container. I make teas in mine all =
the time and have them tested. They do just fine. You don't want UV light a=
nyhow!

The important thing is to test your first few brews with SFI even if you th=
ink it is expensive. Yes, I know the manufacturer did the testing. That jus=
t says your machine is capable. It is your water and techniques that you ha=
ve to prove work!

Cheers,

Jeff