Re: [compost_tea] Fungal coverage on Potato leaves

From: ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 13:49:20 -0700 (PDT)

Try a shot of organic gem and look at your process of
from your brewer to the leaf? Clean tank? Fine
screens? High pressure pump? Droplets too large and
roll of the leafs? Material sitting in tank too long
where fungi is consumed by bacteria? Dilution on water
to tea not great enough and spraying in sunlight, or
sraying straight tea during mid day hours? Nextdoor
neighbor spraying chemical?
--- Tim Livingstone <tlivingstone_at_jollyfarmer.com>

http://sbc.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM