Re: [compost_tea] Molasses

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 20:16:31 -0400

Have you actually tested this? I was surprised that we did not get high bacterial numbers when we used 5% molasses.

Give ti a try, and see if your brewer works the same as the KIS brewer. This is why you always want to repeat things in more than one kind of brewer......

OK?

Elaine Ingham
President, Soil Foodweb Inc.
SFI Corvallis, OR