Re: [compost_tea] recipes, procedure & perfomance

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 09:33:18 -0700 (PDT)

Jason & chris - Too many messages on the subject, sorry folks.
Paul tells me that his data sheet that is so small print it is hard to read will come up with the magnifyer that is on the tool bar. that helped. He also said that it you print it it will come normal size. Printing would be the way to go. then it would be there when you are scooping the stuff int the brewer.

I am trying one other detail of the process. I am mixing some of the nutrients with the compost a day or more ahead of adding them to the brewer. Jeff did this with oat meal.
It would be best to do this sort of experimenting with a lab to measure what is going on.
Bob

Jason Austin <jason.austin_at_shaw.ca> wrote:
Hi Bob

The subject line of your first message on this thread was "Brewer
recipes, procedure & performance". Like Chris I went to Paul's web site
expecting to find recipes and procedures, but those are not on the site.

Nice web site though, and good promo for your brewers!

Jason