Re: [compost_tea] RE:thanks Mike

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:43:13 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the recommendation, Mike. Out of the BLUE ! Bob

Mike Benton <compost_at_mweb.co.za> wrote:HI Guys Another search under 'lateral channel blower' should throw up more blowers.I use an Italian make FPZ or Effperzito?.They have many industrial applications and also in water treatment.For high volume ,low pressure air supply,they cant be beaten.BUT and yes that is a big BUT,for the price of your blower you could properly buy a complete unit from Bob and have all the testing done for you.It seems that there is a big difference in the efficiencies at which diffuser and airlift type aeration devices operate.Airlift devices need much smaller air supplies.And as you are finding out the air is the most expensive thing in a tea machine.Give Bob a call and you may be able to save some time and money.Also the rubber sleeves wear out on diffusers .I went to replace 6 today at a clients farm.He runs three 1200 lt machines for his IPM fruit farm. Regards
Mike Benton
Compost Technologies
compost_at_mweb.co.za mobile 0823345371

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT