[compost_tea] Pressure & critters

From: Merla Barberie <herbnmerla_at_supersat2.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:09:54 -0700

Hi folks,

    On the subject of having optimum conditions for the critters in the
spraying process, what effect does 40-50 lbs of pressure in the system
have on them? Would vegetables fare better from the application of AACT

as a drench without the sprayhead and the pressure--than as a foliar
feed with it? We use up CT v ery fast that way and it takes several
applications to cover everything. When we spray it, the pressure makes
it go a lot farther, but are the critters injured? What exactly does
pressure in the system do to them?

Best,

Merla

Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your Epson at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5705&lp=home/epson.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/brYXfA/_xWGAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM