RE: [compost_tea] Weeds

From: Shane Gishford <iccs10_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 07:48:34 +1000 (EST)

Thanks mike that would be good especially if chris could access it to add to it

Shane

Mike Bosko <mjbosko_at_jmtsystems.com> wrote:

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
I’m going to forward this idea to a friend/college of mine who does agriculture web sites – I think he might be very interested in setting up a site/database for this.

Actually… Ken? Are you lurking this board?

Mike

JMT SYSTEMS CONSULTING

http://www.jmtsystems.com

info_at_jmtsystems.com / 509 968-9015