Re: [compost_tea] CT Recipes and rose black spot

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 20:16:35 -0700 (PDT)

William, please look at what Paul Sachs submitted on norganics.com today He has a recipe and procedure that is doing very well with both BobOLator and Bitti. These are air driven extractors with aeration following the extraction. Cycle anywhere from 12 to 36 hours.

What machine to you use? I am interested to know your results. Bob

WILLIAM GARLETTE <WILLIAM.GARLETTE_at_cox.net> wrote:
Bob,
    No, I don't have that system. Would you mind sending me the recipe?

Bill