Re: [compost_tea] ACT Test

From: ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 13:25:13 -0700 (PDT)

I believe that we should all meet in a few strategic
areas that have a campground and 110, set up and brew
for a couple of days, record the methods of brewing
with a clipboard on ea machine to tell the ingredients
and brew times and if its near someones area do some
field trips. Have flatbed trl and four diff machines
and willing to travel? Ray G, EPM 500,Gwg Sols
Modified,MVC 500 and 35G

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/0PSxlB/TM