Re: [compost_tea] Re: ACT Tests

From: David Loring <dloring3_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 07:59:46 -0700

Events are great for the people that can reach them but most of the activit=
y seems to be way north of where I live here in So. California. The Tea-up=
 idea sounds great but can't it be simultaneous with those of us in the hin=
derlands. Water differences might be huge but how much do they matter . . =
. does anyone know that? How about some sort of mineral pack as part of th=
e test that would help level out the differences? In my case I look to the=
 vermicompost to add minerals too.

Dave Sotillo 50