[compost_tea]

From: chris reid <reidchris_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 09:40:14 -0400

Dave,

Thanks for sharing your results with the woody compost.

Could you says some more -- How have your SFI results changed since using
the pretreatment? Before/After numbers?

I would like to include your findings in the "Ideas and Best Practices"
document.

Knowing the results you got with this method will help others compare their
rate of success using the pretreatment approach.

Do you heat the chips and what kind of container are they in? Details,
details...

Thanks,

Chris Reid

Message: 10