[compost_tea] CT

From: Halstead <halstead_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 07:24:52 +0100

Hi Chris,

Like Judy and her fellow Fruit Club members we believe what we see and are =
unable to explain by any other means other than that we are getting these =
results after using CT. that has not been used before .Not scienentist's bu=
t practical growers who will always be the end user.

We have to consider that the results that people are attributing to the tea
have not been demonstrated to have come from the tea. No testing is being

Does this matter in our circumstances?

Plus, the recipe is changing each time, so is it clear which recipe has
helped produce the results that people feel they are getting?

Are you suggesting that it is going to be possible to guarantee that one is=
 going to be able to make an identical brew each time? Surely that is impos=
sible.

What if the recipe that seems to have helped get the apple scab under
control is not as fungal as the next recipe created?

In these circumstances this does not matter

Please don't be discouraged --

I for one will not be, what I have seen I believe and will try to improve o=
n.

 Regards,

Bill