Re: [compost_tea] phage

From: David Loring <dloring3_at_cox.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 07:17:46 -0700

Dennis - Perhaps because of their size, but I don't think there has been di=
scussion of virus sized organisms. It is known though that a bacteriophage=
 attacks E. coli so there may be some at work in ACT, though the little I =
know I doubt a virus can begin growing in the 24 hour extraction time.

Dave