RE: [compost_tea] Re: Fruit Club Update

From: Judi Stewart <js_at_olympus.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 08:10:14 -0700

Dave,

There was air in the compost tea the entire time.
Air is running until the last drop leaves the tank. Paul Sachs
also uses a BobOLator and has had superior test results
from SFI. I was adapting Paul's methods from his North Country
Organics site where he lists his compost tea data. Take a look
at the hours of his various tests:

http://www.norganics.com/Test7-17.pdf

Judi