Re: [compost_tea] Gallons/Acre/Price

From: kevin john richardon <kmagic_at_backpacker.com>
Date: 15 Sep 2003 19:45:13 -0000

Dr. Ingham,

I would delighted if you would like to include the test results in the next e-zine. In what context will the results be presented?

As for best results in relation to soil biology and next years strategy, I am depending on the courses coming up this October to help me out, and some direct feedback from SFI!

Btween a Moose Hunt this past weekend and a full schedule of applications this week, I will be pressed for time (I'm sure you understand), yet will attempt to book a flight and sign up for the courses. Allison and I spoke on the phone; I am wondering if she mentioned our discussion to you. She fielded some q's I have about the QAP and my potential for becoming an SFI advisor.

I am also wondering about possibilities for using the time in between the courses in October, constructively. Flying back and forth may not be the best use of resources or time. Are there any opportunities for research at the lab? I also figured I could hitch a ride up to see Mr. Norsen; we have things we could be doing also.

I welcome an opportunity to speak with you about these items further. Please feel free to contact me or if email works fine for you, great. I will be calling next week to confirm course registrations. Thank you for your time.

Going Strong,

Kevin