Re: [compost_tea] compost tea and biodynamics

From: Allan Balliett <igg_at_igg.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 07:08:38 -0400

>Where can I get information on the Malcolm Rae machine.
>Or any other device to create an alternate left spin,
>right spin water vortex.

There is a misunderstanding here, I think. THe Malcolm Ray machine is
a radionics device. It does not work with an actual physical vortex,
but it sends radionic imformation in pulses rather than continually.

You are probably thinking of a simple BD prep stirring machine.
Steven Storch on Long Island makes some nice ones. I do not have his
contact information right now, but he does farm advisor work for JPI
(I gave the url for JPI earlier) Contact them.

-Allan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/0PSxlB/TM