Re: [compost_tea] on site tea prod-Ray

From: ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:03:40 -0700 (PDT)

Dennis-
Look at the local army surplus stores. They have used
generator dual tired heavy duty axle trailers that I
am buying for about six hundred bucks apeice. Leaf
springs and pintle hitches with walking platforms up
the sides and back. The ones I am buying have new
tires and look new. I am negotiating for 500 while the
tanks are coming in. Match them up with the Neptune
diaphram pumps that put out 80 gal per hour and your
all set for pivot irrigation. It cost more and you
will probably end up with a rougher design to build
yourself. I know, we did. RayG
--- dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ray what type of trailer you getting for on site
> prod? I notice there
> are some available which have light weight
> undercarriage with swing
> out support arms when on site. They might be more
> reasonably priced
> than 10 or 20 ton capacity trailers which I was
> thinking of getting
> before I heard of these with stabilizers. Dennis

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Buy quality ink cartridges & refill kit. Remanufactured & Refills for:
HP $8-20, Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15. FREE shipping over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6347
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lB7L3D/k5uGAA/qnsNAA/0PSxlB/TM