RE: [compost_tea] Forest Floors

From: Mike Bosko <mjbosko_at_jmtsystems.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 09:47:45 -0700

Hello Elaine,

I was hiking in Central Wa, East of the Cascades - South of CleElum, Wa.
This area was a major dumping grounds of Mt St Helens.

I wouldnt' consider this a 'wet forest system' as you discussed however.
Except for Winter and early Spring, its very dry.

In the layer I was talking about, there were small white fungal "looking
things" about 1/4" in length and 1/16" wide but definitely not
rectangular.... how's that for a scientific description?? Are you cringing
yet? hehehe

Thanks for the reply,

Mike