Re: [compost_tea] Re: Mesh & Microns - and poly questions

From: Jeff Young <sharkman_04101_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 21:23:20 -0700 (PDT)

Ray,

I haven't talked to you in a while as we are in the middle of our busiest production season. 'Harvest' if you will.

400 mesh (37 microns) is very tiny. For instance only about 30% of baby powder is smaller than 400 mesh.

Jeff

ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
Jeff-
where you been hiding out? As to the group I mistated
one important area in one of my comments. I posted
that some mfgrs used 400 mesh when I meant 400 micron
hole size in their bags. Which according to Jeff
Youngs post = around 40 mesh.RayG