Re: [compost_tea] Re: mycorrhizae and companies selling them - all not quiet in Sparkle City

From: Mike Harvey <mharvey_at_westnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 08:21:11 +0800

In keeping with the direction you seem to prefer to take, I too will
> be blunt. I'm not sure of the scale of your use of mycorrhizae, but
> consider that a supplier could go bust in a week if he had to field
> every end user question. Should you have any questions I can follow
> up on please don't hesitate to email or call me.
>
> tomj
Is there any info available re putting the spores through an irrigation
system??
You mention previously pressures that the spores can handle has this been
tested or is it a best guess??
Mike Harvey.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511