RE: [compost_tea] Getting Oxygen into Tea and Preserving Fungi At The Same Time

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 08:58:58 -0800 (PST)

I'm guessing, Judi. I think it matters little. The ease of cleaning is perhaps the most important. With the aerator going from near the bottom on one side I think the water is tumbled enough to reach all areas of almost any tank shape. Including long low horizontal narrow deep ? No but within reason. Deep waste baskets, round or rectangular, smooth rounded corners would be better, pails, small gabage can shapes would all work about the same Bob

Judi Stewart <js_at_olympus.net> wrote:
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Bob, is there a preferred configuration for the Bitti container?

With all the available sizes of plastic tubs on the market,

would you recommend round vs. corners, or square shape

vs. rectangular, or anything else?

Thanks,

Judi